Chocolate mousse cups
Prepare chocolate mousse Cups in a very special way, in an easy way to help after small balloons
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 8 small round balloons
What chocolate mousse needs:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 cups heavy cream
Method of preparation
- Put the wax paper on a baking tray, and in a medium saucepan put the chocolate melt on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously until it melts completely and the mixture becomes smooth, let it cool slightly.
- In the meantime, we inflate the balloons about the size of an Apple, we place the balloons inside the chocolate bowl to reach the bottom third of the balloon, where the chocolate appears as a bowl, we hold the balloons a little until the excess chocolate comes down, and put them in the tray for 25 minutes to cool, Harden and become shaped like cups.
- We carefully pop the balloons taken out of the molds and put them in the refrigerator until they are ready to be filled.
- Put the chocolate chips in a large bowl and set it aside, in a small saucepan over high heat, boil the water, sugar and coffee granules with constant stirring, and then pour the mixture over the chocolate chips until it turns completely and becomes one mixture.
- Meanwhile, we whisk the heavy cream and vanilla in a large bowl until it becomes very heavy, then add chocolate gently to the whipped cream until it mixes well, then pour the chocolate mousse mixture into chocolate cups and put it in the refrigerator for four hours and then it is ready to serve and can be decorated with strawberry beads .